The Whistle Blowing Policy aims to surface concerns over any action or omission within the company relating to unlawful conduct, financial malpractice, violation of law, rule, regulation or policy, or a direct threat to the interest of the company.
By way of illustration, some of the concerns will include but not be limited to:
- Criminal Offences (e.g Fraud, corruption or theft) which have been or are likely to be committed
- Fraud, whether actual or suspected, or deliberate error in preparation, evaluation or review of financial statements, or in recording and maintenance of financial records
- Non-compliance with the company’s internal controls and procedures
- Profiteering as a result of insider knowledge
- Accepting or giving bribes
- Intimidation, discrimination or harassment of staff and other persons during the course of work
- Misappropriation of funds
- Unauthorised discounts
- Abuse of authority for personal gain
- Unauthorised disclosure of confidential information
- Conflict of interest in business dealings or involvement in prohibited activities.
For the full version of REVEZ Corporation's Whistle Blowing Policy, click the button below to download.